EMBASSY OF COSTA RICA IN THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Address: 23 Woodstock Street, Mayfair, W1C 2AS, London
Public attention schedule: Monday to Friday, 10:00AM a 2:00PM. A previous appointment is needed for all consular and legal services.
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7629 3111
The Costa Rican Embassy in London is part of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Costa RIca. The Embassy coordinates and manages matters of politics, commerce, tourism, education, health, and international relations between both states and concurrent Embassies.
In which cases is the Embassy not allowed to act?
- Charging for a service, with exception of the established consular fees
- Acting as or recommending lawyers, translators, interpreters, or tourist agents
- Interfering in judicial affairs
- Finding employment and residence in the United Kingdom
- Discussing Costa Rican visa cases which have already been settled
- Providing information about entry, visas, or residence in the United Kingdom
- Obtaining birth certificates
- Requesting driving licenses
- Providing financial aid (including tickets and transportation)
- Finding U.K. citizens in Costa Rica