EMBASSY OF COSTA RICA IN THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Address: Flat 1, 14 Lancaster Gate, London, W2 3LH
Public attention schedule: Monday to Friday, 10:00AM a 2:00PM. A previous appointment is needed for all consular and legal services.
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7706 8844
Fax: + 44 (0) 20 7706 8655
The Costa Rican Embassy in London is part of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Costa RIca. The Embassy coordinates and manages matters of politics, commerce, tourism, education, health, and international relations between both states and concurrent Embassies.
In which cases is the Embassy not allowed to act?
- Charging for a service, with exception of the established consular fees
- Acting as or recommending lawyers, translators, interpreters, or tourist agents
- Interfering in judicial affairs
- Finding employment and residence in the United Kingdom
- Discussing Costa Rican visa cases which have already been settled
- Providing information about entry, visas, or residence in the United Kingdom
- Obtaining birth certificates
- Requesting driving licenses
- Providing financial aid (including tickets and transportation)
- Finding U.K. citizens in Costa Rica