Consular Procedures and Services
- Given the importance of preventing and avoiding the spread of the coronavirus caused by the COVID-19 disease that has been declared an international pandemic, the Costa Rica Tourism Board (the ICT) informs its tourism partners that the Government of the Republic has ordered that: Only Costa Ricans and residents may enter the country for 25 days. The measure applies from Continue Reading
(Español) La Embajada de Costa Rica participó en la presentación de libro y documental sobre Costa Rica en LondresSorry, this entry is only available in European Spanish.
- COMUNICADO LA EMBAJADA DE COSTA RICA EN LONDRES CELEBRÓ LA INDEPENDENCIA DE COSTA RICA EN WESTMINSTER
- Permanent Council of the OAS adopts resolution on the human rights situation in Venezuela The Permanent missions of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, the United States, Guatemala, Paraguay and Peru to the Organization of American States (OAS) presented to the Permanent Council a draft resolution on the situation of human rights in Venezuela . The draft resolution was Continue Reading
LA REPÚBLICA DE COSTA RICA SE ADHIERE AL CONVENIO PARA FACILITAR EL TRÁFICO MARÍTIMO INTERNACIONAL (FAL 1965) DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MARÍTIMA INTERNACIONALLA REPÚBLICA DE COSTA RICA SE ADHIERE AL CONVENIO PARA FACILITAR EL TRÁFICO MARÍTIMO INTERNACIONAL (FAL 1965) DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MARÍTIMA INTERNACIONAL El 12 de febrero de 2019, el Embajador en el Reino Unido Rafael Ortiz Fábrega entregó el instrumento de adhesión de Costa Rica al Convenio para facilitar el tráfico marítimo internacional (FAL 1965) al señor Kitack Lim, Secretario Continue Reading
Embassy of Costa Rica
The Embassy of Costa Rica in United Kingdom is part of the Ministry of Foreign Relations and Worship of Costa Rica. The Embassy coordinates and manages political affairs, trade, tourism, education, health and international relations between both countries and concurrent Embassies.
In what cases is the Embassy not authorized to act?
- Charging for a service, except for the established consular fees
- Acting as or recommending lawyers, translators, interpreters or tour operators
- Interfering with Judicial Affairs
- Finding employment and residence in United Kingdom
- Discussing Costa Rican visa cases which already have been settled
- Providing information about entry, visas or residence in the Unites States
- Obtaining birth certificates
- Requesting drivers licenses
- Providing financial support (including tickets and transportation)
- Finding U.K. citizens in Costa Rica
23 Woodstock Street, Mayfair, W1C 2AS London